"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Friday, August 2, 2013

Next Round

I only got one round tatted today, and tomorrow will be busy. Still, I hope to finish the next round by the end of the weekend. Here is up to round 4 of the "Star Attraction" Doily by Linda Davies.


I'll have to remember to pick that cat hair off.

6 comments:

  1. It's looking great! I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the colors you chose really makes it look so different than the pattern one, it's great, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm bedazzled by your perfect stitches!

    ReplyDelete